- of course there is the practical and money-saving read every unread book in my house. Read it or get rid of it could be my new mantra.
- I could pick one new author and read all of their books...I probably wouldn't try this with Charles Dickens.
- I've always been a fan of theme reading. Maybe Moby Dick followed by a non-fiction tome about whales.
- My mom is slowly making her way through all the presidents, reading a biography of each...though I think one presidential historian in the family is enough.
- Maybe I should read every book that's won a literary prize in the last three years. That would get me caught up.
- I have one friend who is reading the favorite book of each of her friends.
Welcome to the official blog of Third Place Books
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment